Gone are the days when digital products were plain, boring ol’ PDFs or word documents. These days, customers demand more. They want attractive digital books that look great.
Marketers and other product creators now need to raise their standards and produce content that’s not only useful, but also aesthetically-pleasing.
About a year ago, one particular software called Sqribble (cool name) burst onto the scene with features that allowed one to customize their eBooks or other documents with just a few clicks.
Sqribble is now an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold. Created by brothers Adeel and Ali Chowdhry, both very experienced marketers, this software is one of the most popular ones on the market.
Let’s see why so many marketers swear by it…
Pros – What We Liked About Sqribble?
- Sqribble is right up there with the best when it comes to designing layouts for your Word documents which can then be exported into most formats such as PDF, MOBI, ePUB, etc. This product has sold thousands of copies and is still as popular.
- It’s inexpensive and within the reach of most marketers/online entrepreneurs. You may even find a coupon on the official website that helps to slash the price down further. The vendors usually run specials. So, you might be lucky if you check at the right time.
- The software is cloud-based. All you need to do is sign in and use it. No need to install anything on your own computer.
- The software has a long list of features such as:
- 50 Premade templates you can easily edit
- Unlimited pages
- A selection of thousand articles you can use
- Generate flipbooks
- Create eCovers
- Automatic table of contents
- Automatic page numbering
- Automatic headers and footers
- Drag and drop technology
- Fully customizable
- Access to tons of digital assets to create unique pages/designs
- And much more
- Besides the fantastic features above, you also get commercial right to the products you create. So, you can sell your Sqribble-designed books, etc.
Enterprising individuals will realize that they can offer a service on freelance sites like Upwork and Fiverr where they offer to create amazingly attractive eBooks and reports for an attractive fee.
Of course, Sqribble will be the secret weapon they use to dominate this market because it’s fast and easy to use.
- The main software also comes with bonuses such as a Client Management Dashboard (useful for freelancers) and a Feedback Engine tool that helps to quickly deliver your work, get you paid fast and also get positive feedback from satisfied customers.
- The software works on both PC and a Mac. Isn’t that fantastic? But then it is cloud-based… so there’s that.
- For so many features and the sheer value, this software is a one-time fee. Pay once and use forever. No recurring cost. No bills forever. It’s fantastic!
- Sqribble is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. It’s a risk-free purchase.
Cons – What We Don’t Like About Sqribble?
There is a learning curve involved and occasionally the software can be glitchy. This is true for all software products. However, for the most part, Sqribble is reliable and you can’t go wrong with it.
Should You get Sqribble?
This product is a must-get if you’re a serious marketer. The software simply works, and that’s quite rare in the ‘make money online’ industry where most products are shoddy and don’t deliver on their promises.
Sqribble is an industry leader when it comes to beautifying your PDFs and other documents. There’s also ongoing support.
It’s conveniently cloud-based and it will save you money in the long run because you can easily design your own book layouts at a moment’s notice. You won’t need to hire and pay unreliable freelancers when you can do it all yourself.
With the long list of features mentioned above, you don’t even need to think twice. Use Sqribble today and be amazed at how intuitive and easy it is to use.
Your eBooks and other digital documents will look truly amazing.