Most of us hate visiting the dentist. The idea of someone sticking tools in our mouths and fiddling around inside while we lie on a chair helplessly like a gaping goldfish is no one’s idea of fun. Let’s not even get started on the whirring little buzzsaw tools they use.
Yet, we endure this ordeal for the sake of our teeth. Walking around with a few missing teeth like a meth addict is worse than being at the dentist.
But what if you were told that regular dental visits just aren’t enough?
There are many people who visit their dentist regularly and take care of their teeth by brushing and flossing religiously – but they still develop weak, wobbly teeth over time.
Why does this happen?
The answer is simple! Having strong healthy teeth is not just about external care; you need to be healthy internally too. Very often, this pertinent fact is either ignored or we’re not aware of it.
Over the past couple of years, one particular dental health product has skyrocketed in popularity. It’s called Dentitox Pro and is created by Marc Hall.
Since it’s a current bestseller, we decided to look at it in greater detail, despite Marc’s slightly grumpy profile pic on the sales page. Here’s what we found…
What We Liked About Dentitox
- The product itself is a supplement that’s in liquid form. You’ll need to consume 6 drops daily to enjoy the benefits that it purportedly provides. With the dropper that’s provided, consuming Dentitox Pro is easy. But does it work?
- The best way to know if a product works is to see how well it’s selling… and this product is flying off the shelves. It’s an online bestseller for quite a while too. So it definitely works and is not some snake oil that’s all hype and no results.
- The product is made out of natural, plant-based ingredients and is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility in the USA. So that’s comforting to know. It’s NOT addictive because there are no stimulants and toxins in Dentitox Pro.
- If you’re wondering how Dentitox Pro works, you’ll need to look at the ingredients in this proprietary blend. A quick Google Image search for the ‘Dentitox Pro label’ showed us that it contains ingredients such as: cinnamon, sage, neem, Indian liquorice root extract, peppermint oil, potassium, zinc, xylitol, and much more beneficial products.
You’ll use the drops by applying them to your teeth and gums daily. As mentioned earlier, 6 drops will do… and yes, you should still use toothpaste.
Now, knowing the ingredients is not enough. You need to have a rough idea of the benefits these ingredients provide. We’ll look at them in the points below.
- Dentitox Pro will freshen your breath. The xylitol and peppermint will ensure that.
- The neem and sage will see to it that your gums are healthy and this will prevent any infections from taking root in your mouth.
- The blend of herbs in this ‘serum’ will restore the oral microbiome in your mouth. Generally, when you consume too many acidic foods, sodas, etc. the balance of bacteria in your mouth is thrown askew. Dentitox Pro will fix this problem ASAP
- Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, it does. Dentitox Pro comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. This is fantastic because you’ll definitely be able to see positive results after using it for 3-4 weeks.
If you feel it doesn’t work for you, you can always get your money back. There’s no risk here for you.
- Overall, Dentitox Pro shouldn’t just be viewed as a product that’s only for your teeth. The ingredients in this serum will benefit your teeth and gums… but over and above that, it’ll benefit your health overall. The antioxidants and herbal properties of this product will enhance your well-being.
- The product is massively discounted if you get the 3 or 6-bottle pack. You definitely want at least get the 3-bottle pack so that you can use Dentitox Pro for 90-days to fully benefit. These types of ‘holistic’ remedies work wonders if applied consistently over time.
Shipping time is fast too. If you live in the US, you can expect to get your order in 3-5 days. International orders will take about 10-14 days. Either way, Dentitox Pro is definitely worth the wait.
What We Did Not Like About Dentitox
- Despite the efficacy of Dentitox Pro, you’ll still need to see a dentist every 6 months. Dental issues such as cavities, gum problems or even the usual teeth cleaning is best addressed by a medical professional.
That said, Dentitox Pro will boost your dental health to reduce the likelihood of you encountering adverse problems. This will ensure you won’t have to pay through your nose just to treat your teeth.
- You can only purchase Dentitox Pro from the official website. You won’t be able to amble over to your local GNC and get it. However, their shipping is fast. So, you’ll get your Dentitox Pro drops within a few days.
Should You Get Dentitox?
This is one of those products that seems like a ‘want’ when it’s actually a need. Having good dental health goes far beyond your visit to the dentist every 6 months.
Healthy gums and teeth require specific nutrients. Fresh breath is a sign of good health and requires antioxidants and a healthy balance of the oral microbiome.
This can be difficult to achieve on your own… and commercially sold mouthwashes and mints only work temporarily. That’s why people keep using them, but nothing changes in the long term.
If you want to prevent inflammation in your gums, reduce infections and have breath that doesn’t make others run away from you – all you need is Dentitox Pro.
It’s just a few drops a day but will make a world of difference to your teeth and gums. If you purchased the 6-month supply, that amounts to just $1.63 a day. It’s very affordable.
Dentitox Pro doesn’t need to be hyped up. It works. The price is affordable and you’re covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee. In most cases, you’ll see a remarkable difference within 2-3 weeks of using it… and will never need to refund your purchase. You might order more though.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose… except maybe your teeth in the future if you don’t get it. All levity aside, Dentitox Pro works. Do try it and be amazed.