Can you lose weight with juicing?
Yes, you can. This was proven by Joe Cross, in his documentary, ‘Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead’.
However, Joe took quite a while to lose his excess pounds. But what if you wished to lose a chunk of weight within 3 weeks? Can smoothies help you here?
Maybe you want to go to the beach… or you wish to fit into a sexy dress for a party. You need a quick weight loss plan that’s healthy.
Smoothies can help you lose weight, but here’s the problem. You can’t just flip through any old smoothie recipe book and guzzle down these concoctions without a care in the world. There’s a method to follow.
You must know what smoothies to consume to meet your nutrient requirements. You must know when to drink them… and how often to drink them. This is where most people get lost.
Thankfully, there’s actually a proven plan that works. It’s called The Smoothie Diet. While not very imaginatively titled, it has skyrocketed in popularity over the past couple of years and has many success stories from customers who followed the plan.
Let’s examine why The Smoothie Diet might be just what you’re looking for…
What We Liked About The Smoothie Diet
- The plan works. What more can we say? Most quick weight loss programs promise the world and don’t deliver.
But The Smoothie Diet does deliver on its claims. That’s usually the MOST IMPORTANT factor when it comes to choosing a weight loss plan.
This product has been an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold over the past couple of years. The official website is replete with success stories. That’s social proof that can’t be bought – and is this program’s biggest selling point.
- If you’re still not convinced, it’s even backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee! Imagine that! There are zero risks for you to get the product and test it out.
- Drew Sgoutas is a health coach and brings his real-world knowledge gleaned from working with many clients. This is why The Smoothie Diet works so well. It’s information that’s tested and proven. Not some pie in the sky untested theory.
- The Smoothie Diet is a diet plan that involves you consuming smoothies as meal replacements. During such an undertaking, you MUST know what juices to drink so that you meet your nutrient requirements. Even the sequence and frequency of juice consumption matters here.
The plan given in The Smoothie Diet is detailed and all you need to do is follow it. It doesn’t get simpler than that. Just follow the plan. No thinking is required. Rest assured, that the juices will have all the micronutrients your body needs.
- Since the diet is only 21-days long, it won’t be overwhelming. That’s just enough time to restore insulin sensitivity, get your hormones back in order and see some quick weight loss.
While you won’t lose all your weight overnight, you’ll definitely lose quite a bit of weight and this will give you the motivation to stay on a caloric deficit and eat sensibly until all your weight melts off.
Once you’re done with The Smoothie Diet, you can get back on a regular diet for 2 weeks, and if you want to lose more weight, you can restart The Smoothie Diet all over again for another 3 weeks to burn even more fat.
- To make matters even easier, a shopping list is provided in the plan. Buy what’s on the list and nothing more. You’ll have all the necessary ingredients in the right quantities and nothing will go to waste.
- We were highly impressed by the official website. It looks clean, attractive and professional. While this doesn’t really matter when it comes to judging the efficacy of the diet, one cannot deny that this is a vendor that takes his business seriously.
The weight loss industry is inundated with hype, unrealistic claims and shysters who are here today and gone tomorrow.
So, the fact that The Smoothie Diet has been on the scene for quite a long time and still holds on to its bestseller status is proof that this is a proven and reputable vendor with a solid product.
What We Did Not Like About The Smoothie Diet
- Juicing can be a chore, especially when you need to do it daily. The best way to get around this problem will be to keep the juicer accessible and close to the sink for easy washing.
This is a necessary hassle to make the plan work. The good news is that once you see results in 3 weeks, you’ll have more motivation to keep juicing.
- This is a restrictive diet, just like paleo and keto. The moment you restrict yourself from some foods, you’ll start craving them. So, you’ll need the discipline to stay the course. But 3 weeks is not too long and is manageable, once you get past the 3rd day.
- This is an online download. You can’t get it offline. So you’ll need a credit card and an internet connection to purchase and download it. You can print it out for easy reading later on.
Should You Get The Smoothie Diet?
Dieting is tough. It really is because you’re told not to consume certain foods… and usually, these are the foods you love. But if you looked at it closely, you’d realize that what you’re really addicted to is sugar.
If you have a sweet tooth, you know you love sugar! But if you love carbs such as pastries, pizza, etc. what you may not realize is that these simple carbs are converted into glucose in your body.
Guess what glucose is?
It’s sugar! Yup! So what you’re really addicted to is sugar… and there are studies saying that sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you can bet this is going to be a tough addiction to beat.
The good news is that with the Smoothie Diet, you get to lose weight without sacrificing your sweet tooth. Fruit sugars are nowhere as detrimental as processed sugars such as high fructose corn syrup!
In fact, with exercise, it’s very easy to burn off fruit sugars. Processed sugar on the other hand is quite another story. This explains why you could work your butt off at the gym and still see no results on the scale.
If you want to lose weight within 3 weeks, The Smoothie Diet WILL help you… but you must follow it to the letter. You’ll have tasty juices that are especially heavenly when chilled and you’ll lose weight without craving sweet foods.
This is a win-win. The plan works. Just give it a try and see.