Why is it that both men and women find it necessary to send nude pictures via text?
Sure, it might turn him on and get him thinking you’re up for some fun, but it can be dangerous, and with you in a “man chasing” state of mind, you could miss those red flags in your desire to impress.
You must realize that once a text, email, or Instagram DM is sent, it can’t come back.
Try to think about why you sent the picture in the first place? Yes, you like what you see and you want it, but it could land you in all sorts of hot water if you are not seeing the whole picture.
Picture this: you two are texting for a while, getting to know each other, and he asks you to send him a nude photo of yourself.
Keep in mind, you don’t know him that well, after all, you’ve only had a few encounters with him; but on the flip side, you don’t want to let this go to waste and miss an opportunity. What’s the worst that can happen, right?
For starters, you have no idea where he could send that picture once he receives it, your reputation could be destroyed, and not to mention the repercussions if one of your colleagues manages to see it.
Learn To Use Texts to Get a Man’s Attention
- Sending a photo isn’t the only way to capture a man’s attention, texting can be even more effective. Words alone can have more power than you might imagine. It’s always best to keep your texts simple and intriguing, allow room for him to want more.
- Instead of a photo, use a meme to get the conversation going. Memes are simple, fun, and can still send a sweet, “Hi, How Are You” message to him without being too forceful.
- Save those tempting emojis for when you get to know him a little better. You could always entice him by asking for his advice on a certain issue, that way he will feel like he has a valid opinion that you are interested in, and it will show you that he’s willing to share and keep the conversation going.
- If starting a conversation on your own have you feeling a little nervous, you could read “Text Chemistry” by Amy North, which is an informative eBook with details and advice regarding decisions you need to make, have already made, and if they could be right or wrong as you search for love.
Remember to keep your texts engaging and open to conversation, not simple “yes” or “no” responses.
- There is a possibility of him not responding, which might have you feeling anxious, and wondering if you’ve said the wrong thing. That is a totally natural response, and you shouldn’t be too hard on yourself.
If you choose to read “Text Chemistry”, you’ll be given advice and tips on how to turn that situation around, and back in your favor.
- Once the anxiety has subsided and you are thinking more clearly, you might realize that maybe he didn’t respond because he was working (simple, but true), or just not interested in the proposed conversation topic.
- Another possibility, albeit not ideal, could be that he is already in a relationship; but better to know now than later. Don’t waste your time, and move on to someone who is more interested in you, you deserve it!
- Your best bet when texting him is to always remember to keep the texts light and interesting. Don’t come across too needy or demanding, and don’t ask for too much—it’s always better to keep him guessing and wanting more.
- If sending him a photo is something you still really want to do, by all means, send him a cute photo of yourself! Nothing wrong with him seeing you in a sexy outfit, but remember, no nudity, keep it suggestive and let him see what he’s missing, and the possibility of there being more than he can see.
The combination of light and fun texts and taking an interest in him and his opinions will definitely show him that you are someone who is nice to be around, who can keep him engaged, and someone he can see himself in a relationship with!
Words have been and will continue to be, the most effective way to capture a man’s heart. Men and women communicate differently, it can be easy to cross-wires and send the wrong signal.
In the link below Amy North will reveal the single most important text you can send to a man (without a pic attached) that will leave him shaking with desire. Click below to read how it works!